The organisation main objectives are to provide community service to all communities focusing on the following:
- After school activities, homework assistance
- Art and culture awareness
- Book centre
- Carrier guidance
- Computer skills
- Health education
- Life Orientation skills building
- Sports and recreation activities
- Drugs and substance abuse and other related social challenges in the communities.
The organisation Secondary objectives is to work in collaboration with schools, clinics, hospitals, police services, driving schools, universities and other organisations that deals with social education and wellness.